Thursday 1 March 2007

Alone Once Again

Now that I live to face this expected moment,
Knowing you and myself, I no longer lament,
I look back at those emotions we gave vent,
And after all that has happened, I no longer repent.

Events which led to this decision, we could not prevent,
And what remains of the accident is the dent,
As a last try to reconcile, a message I sent,
I don’t know where in the wind it went.

Let’s just forget our memories like an accident,
And wipe off the happiness, we each other lent,
Like we did with the times together we spent,
For my forgiving heart hasn’t one bit bent.

The joy of loneliness is like living in an open-air tent,
With nobody to ask your feelings for rent,
And finally what remains of you, is not the pain,
But the latent joy of being alone once again.

- GUPTA GHOST

2 comments:

Divya said...

life doesnt allow any one to be alone..whatever the reason may be..as long as there is a heart to beat..there will be feelings within it...

guptaghost said...

well that's true. but the alone i was referring to was about the freedom from intense involvements in relationships.